"Thank you so much for your unique and invaluable support for our launch of LEPnet. We have been delighted to be able to work with you on this innovative poverty reduction project."
Cloud Computing/MS Office 365
Microsoft Office 365 is MS Office collaboration and productivity tools offered through the cloud.
What is Cloud Computing?
Cloud Computing refers to the ablilty to access files, applications and software online from multiple devices. It eases the way you share resources and information through your computer, web browser, or phone, allowing collaboration and communication across geography and time.
Why Use MS Office 365?
PeaceWorks acknowledges that Cloud computing is granting Not for Profits and small organizations access to technologies that were previously only available to large enterprises. Microsoft Office 365 can help you:
- Reduce your IT infrastructure and support costs
- Stay connected with your staff
- Improve your collaboration and communication efforts
- Increase your reach and effectiveness
MS Office 365 is a solution that recognizes that the business world functions both on the web, as well as the desktop. Since Microsoft owns and supports the office productivity tools that drive the modern enterprise, users tend to be comfortable with the solution. MS Office 365 is easily administered with features that function at a reasonable price.
What Is Included in Microsoft Office 365?
Microsoft Office 365 is a highly configurable suite of tools that includes:
- Exchange Online - email and scheduling
- Lync Online - instant messaging and online meeting
- SharePoint Online - sharing files and creating team sites
- Desktop Office and Web Applications
- Blackberry Enterprise Server
The PeaceWorks Support
PeaceWorks Technology Solutions offers MS Office 365 technology to its clients as just one of the many technology products and services we offer. Our goal is to provide the most appropriate and effective solutions for your needs. We will always work with you to determine if a Cloud-based solution is the best option for you.
PeaceWorks offers the following support to organizations interested in MS Office 365:
- Comparisons to other solutions
- Cost analyses
- Design and Architecture
- Project Management
- Integration with Present Network
- Migration and Installation
- Configuration and Tuning
- Data Protection
- Policy Development
- Training and Support
Other Support offered through PeaceWorks includes:
- Upgrades - testing and installation of updates
- Development – customized software to suit unique requirements
- Network Support - network maintenance, onsite and offsite backups, security audits , etc.
- Hardware - servers, printers, monitors, modems, etc.
Our goal is to offer your business a one-stop-shop for all your technology needs!
Free Trial Version of MS Office 365
PeaceWorks offers a 30 day trial invitation of Microsoft Office 365 that includes 25 user licenses.
- About Us
- Integrated B2B Solutions
- IT Infrastructure
- H/W and S/W Sales
- Repair Centre (Toshiba)
- Online Backup
- News & Events
- Contact Us